Policy of Privacy and Handling of Personal Information
Thank you for visiting our website. We ask that you read this policy of privacy and the handling of personal information, which states:
2. We use internet technology to administer our website and our email programs but not to gather and store personal information.
3. The information we gather when you access the Marymount Cuernavaca website is not personal, like browser type, operating system and web page visited, and is gathered in order to obtain statistical information to contribute to the administration of the website.
4. At Marymount Cuernavaca, we do not sent unsolicited emails (spam), such as advertisements or other material related to this institution. If you wish to be removed from our database, you can at any moment request the removal via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
5. The personal information that we request on contact forms or any other type of form located at our website will only be used to contact you in relation to your request or comment. The personal information will be protected as stipulated by the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information. http://www.ifai.org.mx/transparencia/LFTAIPG.pdf
6. The information that you provide through the filling out of forms published on the Marymount Cuernavaca website may be included in the statistical reports that are completed for the department of Institutional Communication.
7. We reserve the right to make changes and/or corrections to this privacy announcement without prior notification.
8. If you require more information, please send and email to email@example.com.